Thursday 19 February 2015

Project Life - Week 5

Morning everyone.

Here to share my week 5 layout before I forget and go on holidays. 


This we s layout I would have to say had a lot of journaling for me. 

Right LO - all of these cards are from Dear Lizzy's Core Kit.

Left LO - these cards are from Dear Lizzy Core kit, Kiwi core out and Hello Sunshine Value Kit.

Now for some close ups -


This flair is from Basic Grey


LOOK LOOK another filler card for me lol. This cute hashtag wood veneer I got in a Grab Bag from 'My Paper Balloon'


And my week card. I used on of the front page cards from Kiwi core kit, some Amy Tan Thickers and my date stamp. I love the simplicity of this card.


I hope liked looking at my Layout.
My photos for last week are getting printed today and I hope to finish that layout tonight so I can get photos in the morning and do a blog post before I go on a weeks holiday. 

Lydia xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment