Wednesday 4 March 2015

Deer Designer #3

Morning everyone, I am back with a post this week as last week I was on holidays at the beautiful beach.

So this is just a very quick 6x8 layout I made last night using one of my spare photos from the week of my holiday.




I used some more wonderful goodies from the Desktop Project Life collection which you can get in the Deer & Fawn store here.


I am really loving sequins at the moment especially these Studio Calico Gold sequins.


I am also loving vellum. I just use cheap A4 vellum from my local cheapy shop. I love that the new Project Life collections are coming out with 6x6 paper pads but also chipboard stickers. I just love them and the quantity is great, I have used alot and still have so many left. You can find these stickers in the Deer & Fawn store here.

So I hope you liked my quick layout, and if you have any questions just leave them in the commets.

Have a great day.
Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment