Sunday 12 July 2015

12x12 Layout Share Monday - #2 - "Saturday", "I Wear Flowers In My Hair" & "Westmar Sunset"

Morning All. Today I am going to share 3 12x12 layouts. I still have another 3 layouts for next week that were in my pile to share, then I will get onto sharing layouts I have just done using the beautiful Crate Paper 'Craft Market'.

      


Layout #1 - "Saturday"
This layout I really like how it came together. I have to say this is a little different then what I normally do but I like it.


Close Ups


Layout #2 - "I Wear Flowers In My Hair"
Love, love, love how this turned out. I really wanted to get my mixed media on and I sure did that. I really don't know how many time I have scraped this photo hahaha.

Close Ups



This little technique I just tried, I didn't know how it would turn out but I like it. I did some splatters then got a straw and blew them to make this cool affect.


& Layout #3 - "Westmar Sunset"
This layout is very different then what I normally do, but I like it. I have to say this is a very bright layout for me.

Close Ups



I hope you all have a lovely start to your week.
Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment