Tuesday 1 September 2015

Blog-tember Day 1 - Introduction

Hey, hey hey...... yes I am back and this time I am hoping to stay in the blogging world for longer then one blog post.

This month I am going to participate in the awesome concept Bailey Robert came up with which is Blog-tember. This will be my first time participating and I cant wait to blog everyday with different prompts. These blog posts will be different to what I normally post but I have really wanted to share other things on my blog other than my creative side so this challenge is going to share things that I haven't shared before so I hope you enjoy taking a step into my life and to see what a 13 year old who loves to do creative things does when not sitting at my desk.

So here we go...

September 1st - Introduction

I haven't done a introduction before so this is one for everyone and to welcome any new readers of my blog.

I am Lydia Gibson a 13 year old (soon to be 14 on the 30th of September), I live a small country town in south-east Queensland, Australia. I love to create anything to do with scrapbooking/memory keeping, Project Life, mixed media, photography and lots more.



I have currently been one 2 design teams, the first being 'Project Life Junkies' Facebook group DT which was a total shock as I was so happy to share my talent at my age with others from around the world and the second design team I have been on is 'Deer & Fawn Designs' DT which has unfortunately closed recently. I have loved being on Design Teams and I am always looking for more call to apply for. So if you know of any calls please let me know as I would love to apply and share my work and to inspire others.

My blog is a place for me to share my creative side. I don't often get my albums out to anyone so on here I can do just that and  share with people from around the world.

 


I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little about me and I hope you pop in here again tomorrow as I share 'What My Ideal Day Is'.

Lydia xxx


17 comments:

  1. Oh Lydia, your a young beautiful girl! I am so thankful you found me on IG.. We need you young people in the creative world! I really can't wait to get to know you more through blog-tember AND your layouts are gorgeous! I can't wait to read tomorrow post 👍❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I found you on IG too. Can't wait to read along with your Blog-tember too.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous intro - and have loads of fun crafting !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @sewn by Leanne. I will sure have loads of fun crafting.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  3. Visiting from Blogtember! So cool you've been involved in a design team! I LOVE Project Life, I might even be borderline obsessed with Becky Higgins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know right. I loved being apart a few teams. And yes I LOVE Project Life too. I may have 6 core kits and 2 value kits on my desk that should be getting used more often.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lydia!! So nice to meet you! I love seeing creativity growing in young people!! I love to scrapbook too. I haven't been able to recently but your projects are so pretty! And a design team? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too Faith. Thanks so much for the encouraging words. Yep and I have been lucky enough to be apart of design teams which I have loved. I actually feel lots with out them since my time on them has finished, but I have still kept sharing here on my blog.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow!! Your creations you shared are so beautiful. Love it!! I love scrapbooking. Your post makes me wanna get my scrapbook out and work on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Yes you should get those precious memories in albums out and scrap them. I would love to see them.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  6. Yeah! So cool! We have the same hobby!
    Nice to meet you! My english is not so good, but i´m looking forward to your posts. And now i´m going a round through your blog. ;-)

    best wishes from Germany,

    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe Danke!. I am so happy we share the same hobby of documenting our lives. I hope you enjoy my blog.

      (I know very little German from Grade 8 last year in high school).

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  7. Hey! Nice "meeting" you! Your intro was nice! Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristie. Nice to meet you too. I actually can't wait to link up everyday with Bailey to share my posts. Hope you enjoy.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  8. So nice to meet you and to see some of your creative work. I am a scrapbooker, as well, and I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, nice to meet you too. Awe thanks Linda.

      Lydia xxx

      Delete
  9. Wow! Your scrapbooking is awesome! Can't believe you're that young! :) Awesome intro! Nice to meet you ;)

    ReplyDelete